Skip to main content

{{ root_page.title }}

Independent Resolution and Mediation Services for Education, Health and Care Assessments and Reviews

Disagreement Resolution Services are for all parents of children and young people with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and young people aged 16 years and over. Using this service is voluntary and covers SEN provision as well as disagreements about health and social care. 

This applies specifically to parents and young people who are considering appealing the tribunal about Education, Health and Care Needs Assessment and the special education element of the EHC Plan.