Skip to main content

{{ root_page.title }}

What happens if you move to another area?

If you are going to move, you should let us know by contacting the SEN Team.  You should also contact the SEN Team in the area you are moving to, to talk to them about your child's needs and the best way of ensuring that they continue to be met.  When you move, we will send a copy of your child's EHC Plan to the SEN Team in your new local authority area.