More About The Provider
Description of Service
The Belle Vue Centre is a vibrant community centre and offers a range of services:
- we are a Family Relational Centre, offering a wealth of support and interventions to families to enable them to strengthen relationships and manage everyday difficulties.
- Belle Vue is a Community Centre, providing a base for local residents to come together to gain access to information, advice and guidance to enable them to deal with social, economic and community issues that concern them.
- Project 85, a membership group offering discounted goods
- we offer a Conference Facility, available to allow up to 200 delegates to attend meetings, seminars and events, equipment to support these events is also available for hire.
- we have a busy Sports Centre, facilities are available for 5-A-Side, badminton, basketball, volleyball, netball and other sports. A fitness suite containing a range of cardiovascular and strength building machines, and a dance studio are also available for hire.
- we have a busy Youth Centre, hosting children aged from 5 to 11 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, from 5.00pm until 6.30pm. Young people aged from 11 to 19 are welcome on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 7pm until 9pm.
- the Centre is a training venue and its training division delivers high-quality training both on and off site covering subjects of First Aid, Food Safety, Sports Leadership, Health and Safety, Site Safety Passport and Sports Leadership and other subjects. Training rooms equipped with appropriate equipment are available for hire.
- our Key Cafe is open daily providing quality freshly produced hot and cold meals and refreshments
Types of Service Provided
Client Groups Served
Age Ranges Served
Physical Environment Accessibility
Are your premises accessible?
Is there accessible parking on site?
Yes, free car parking facilities available,