Skip to main content

Service summary

National Association for Children of Alcoholics

Do you ever feel ashamed, embarrassed or confused about your parent's drinking? Perhaps you feel different from other people you know? Or you want to know how you can help your parent?

You are not alone; there are many young people experiencing similar problems. When a parent has a drink problem, it affects the whole family, and can be especially difficult for children and young people.

You can be a child of an alcoholic at 1 or 101. Whatever your age, it doesn't change the fact that your parent, step-parent or carer is, or has been, dependent on alcohol, along with the problems this brings.

We are here to help.

Service provider

National Association for Children of Alcoholics

Client Groups Served

  • Children and Young People
  • Adult Working Age


Physical Environment Accessibility

Are your premises accessible?

Other Accessibility

Could you provide a BSL interpreter?
Do you cater for religious/cultural needs?
Is a referral required to access your service?