Skip to main content

Service summary

Integrated Single Point Access (iSPA)

Adult Social Care is part of the Child and Adult Services Department at Hartlepool Borough Council. We used to be called Social Services. We support people aged 18 years or over who are vulnerable or at risk. We can help: •older people (people who are aged 65 or over) •people with learning disabilities •people with mental health needs •people with physical disabilities •people who are having difficulty with their hearing or sight •young people or adults who care for relatives or friends We can: •work with you to agree a support plan which gives you choice and control over the help you need to live independently •give advice on welfare benefits and help people who can not manage their own money due to a mental health problem or learning disability •provide equipment, adaptations and advice to help you move around your home safely, prepare meals and keep clean •give information about support services available to you The Children's Hub provide information, advice and guidance on services and support for children, young people and families. We can provide help with: •Advice on family issues and concerns •Access to specialist services and support •Family finance and budgeting •Benefit and entitlement checks •Training and employment advice •Becoming a child-minder / childcare provider •Help with finding and paying for childcare •2, 3, 4 year old Free Nursery Entitlement •Sure Start Children's Centres •Activities for children and young people.

Service provider

Hartlepool Borough Council

Client Groups Served

  • Children and Young People
  • Adult Working Age
  • Older Person
  • Parent / Carer


Physical Environment Accessibility

Are your premises accessible?

Other Accessibility

Is a referral required to access your service?

Organisation Details



Contact Details

Images, Files and Documents

File Attachments