More About The Provider
Description of Service
Introducing your new Community Hub South, a key community building that brings together a whole range of services from different organisations under one roof.
Enjoy access to a busy calendar of events, skills workshops, social groups, health and advice services and much more. Dedicated Community Hub staff will be on hand to help and answer any questions you may have during your time visiting us.
• Gain access to a wide range of library resources, provided in a range of formats including books, spoken word and large print.
• Hub staff are on hand to assist with a wide range of enquiries and signpost people to appropriate guidance organisations. Debt management, form-filling, benefit and general advice can be accessed at a number of drop-in sessions and appointments.
• Community Hub South has public access computers, with staff available to provide basic IT support during library opening hours.
• The Hub provides a wide range of activities throughout the year for members of the local community to enjoy, including reading groups, arts and crafts club, yoga and much more.
• The Hub library has a dedicated area for children with lots of colourful books for curious minds. Look out for regular events and activities for children and parents.
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
• Access to the 'First Click' in-house 4 week training programme, aimed at those who need assistance to use computers.
• A range of rooms, spaces and equipment available for hire.
• Refreshments are available to purchase in the library.
• Car parking available
Types of Service Provided
Client Groups Served
Age Ranges Served
Is there a cost for this service?
Community Hub Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday - 8:30am to 10:30pm (dependant on bookings)
Friday - 8:30am to 3:30pm (dependant on bookings)
Saturday and Sunday - (opening times dependant on bookings)
Library Opening Hours
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
Saturday - 10am to 12noon
Physical Environment Accessibility
Are your premises accessible?
Is there accessible parking on site?