Community Hub South
Community Hub South is a key community building that brings together a whole range of services from different organisations under one roof.
Enjoy access to a busy calendar of events, skills workshops, social groups, health and advice services and much more. Dedicated Community Hub staff will be on hand to help and answer any questions you may have during your time visiting us.
• Gain access to a wide range of library resources, provided in a range of formats including books, spoken word and large print.
• Hub staff are on hand to assist with a wide range of enquiries and signpost people to appropriate guidance organisations. Debt management, form-filling, benefit and general advice can be accessed at a number of drop-in sessions and appointments.
• Community Hub South has public access computers, with staff available to provide basic IT support during library opening hours.
• The Hub provides a wide range of activities throughout the year for members of the local community to enjoy, include reading groups, arts and craft clubs, yoga and much more.
• The Hub library has a dedicated area for children with lots of colourful books for curious minds. Look out for regular events and activities for children and parents.
• Community First Credit Union has a branch office at Community Hub South. Open Monday-Friday 11am-3pm, the credit union can be contacted via 0303 0300 010. For more information visit www.communityfirstcu.co.uk
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
• Access to the 'First Click' in-house 4 week training programme, aimed at those who need assistance to use computers.
• A range of rooms, spaces and equipment available for hire.
• Refreshments are available to purchase in the library.
• Car parking available
Hartlepool Borough Council
Client Groups Served
- Children and Young People
- Adult Working Age
- Older Person
- Parent / Carer
- SEND Local Offer
This organisation is a Warm Hub. It has consented to the warm hub promise.
Warm Hub Opening Times
Mon - Thurs 10am - 4pm, Sat 10am - 12pm
Free facilities, amenities and activities provided at the Warm Hub
- Accessible entrance
- Devices to use
- Use of computers
- Books to read
- Books to borrow
- Disabled toilet
- Baby changing facilities
- Car parking
Facilities, amenities and activities that are subject to membership or booking at the Warm Hub
Book borrowing and access to People's Network devices require users to sign up as a library member (free of charge)
Warm Hub specific facilities, amenities and activities that are subject to charge
Community Cafe each Thursday 12pm- 2 courses for £1.
Advice, information or guidance provided at the Warm Hub
We offer a range of advice services. Please visit our weekly activity/programme list on the Hartlepool Now homepage.
Physical Environment Accessibility
Are your premises accessible?
Further details about your premises' accessibility
Is there accessible parking on site?