More About The Provider
Description of Service
Free Services include:
• Dementia advice, information and support to enable people to live well with dementia.
• Support to carers, families and friends.
• Signposting to other services.
• Practical and emotional support.
• IT access to services and advice.
• Home from Hospital; a specialised service that will support a person with dementia and their family to minimise their stay in hospital and prevent re-admission.
We also provide access to our other services in Hartlepool:
• Supported living accommodation.
• Community Pastimes services.
• Heather Grove Day Centre.
• Residential and Nursing Care.
Types of Service Provided
Client Groups Served
Age Ranges Served
Is there a cost for this service?
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (late night Thursday until 6:30pm)
Saturday, 9:00am to 12noon