Hartlepool & Tees Valley Macmillan Benefits Advice Service
The Macmillan Advisor provides priority appointments to those whose lives have been affected by cancer, this includes family members and the recently bereaved. Advice is provided in a location suitable to their needs such as at our main centre, in the client's home, at the hospice or North Tees hospital.
For assistance with:
- applying for Personal Independence Payments, Attendance Allowance and/or Carers Allowance
- applying for social security benefits and in and out of work benefits
- appealing against benefit decisions
- issues with your benefits claims, such as over payments
- health costs, such as prescription and travel to hospital
- accessing Macmillan grants
- accessing charitable grants
- applying for transport concessions, such as a blue badge, bus pass, railcards
- applying for housing and council tax support
To book an appointment call (01429) 271294.
Client Groups Served
- Adult Working Age
- Older Person
- Parent / Carer
- SEND Local Offer
Physical Environment Accessibility
Are your premises accessible?
Further details about your premises' accessibility
Can be seen in centre or we can arrange a Home Visit. Telephone appointments are also available.
Is there accessible parking on site?
Yes, small car park and off street parking (free)
Do you have accessible/disabled toilets?
Could you provide a BSL interpreter?
Do you cater for religious/cultural needs?
Please give further details
This is an inclusive service