Skip to main content

Service summary

SMB Training Ltd

Award For Personal Licence Holder
If you are looking at running your own Bar, Pub, Cafe or Restaurant you will need a personal licence to sell alcohol - come to us to get the necessary qualification - contact us for more details.
We also offer Workplace first aid courses
We also offer a range of First Aid courses, including First Aid for Sports. Please use the contact details to get in touch with us to book your place or email

Service provider

SMB Training Ltd

Client Groups Served

  • Adult Working Age


  • Competitive & group rates available


Physical Environment Accessibility

Are your premises accessible?
Further details about your premises' accessibility

We use a range of venues to deliver our course all with good accessibility if required

Is there accessible parking on site?

yes on street

Do you have accessible/disabled toilets?

If applicable at venue

Other Accessibility

Could you provide a BSL interpreter?
Please enter any further notes about your ability to offer a BSL interpreter

Associate tutor

Do you cater for religious/cultural needs?
Please give further details

All can be arranged if required and if available ..we work closely with our candidates to make sure there learning journey with us is as smooth as possible

Is a referral required to access your service?