Skip to main content

{{ root_page.title }}


There may be times when you are unhappy about the services you receive either from the local authority, education or the health sector. 

Within the local authority there are 3 main categories: 

Hartlepool schools will have their own individual policy for dealing with complaints in relation to the issues you are unhappy about in school.  To access these policies you will need to go to the school website in question. 

With regards to Health, the areas include: