Tees Community Equipment Service (TCES) is an equipment loan store developed to assist people with daily living and promote independence.
Key Aims of the Service:
- To deliver equipment to enable older and disabled people to live healthily and independently in their own homes.
- To provide equipment to improve quality of life.
- To deliver responsive services designed to prevent admission to hospital and to facilitate prompt discharges.
- To develop policies and strategies to reflect a commitment to best value and to ensure quality services are provided efficiently and effectively.
TCES is jointly funded by both Primary Care Trusts and Health and Social Care Organisations, which consist of:
- NHS Middlesbrough
- NHS Redcar & Cleveland
- NHS Stockton-on-Tees
- NHS Hartlepool
- Middlesbrough Borough Council
- Redcar & Cleveland Council
- Stockton Borough Council
- Hartlepool Borough Council
Middlesbrough Council is the lead (Host) organisation for the equipment service but each partner contributes towards a pooled budget to provide this service via TCES.
TCES can be contacted on 01642 224205. TCES are open 9am to 5pm (Monday to Thursday) and from 9am to 4.30 pm on a Friday
To ensure service users are provided with the correct equipment, a Health or Social Care professional will assess your needs.
The Centre is home to various voluntary and community sector organisations offering advice, information, ad...