If you are finding it difficult to manage at home, or if you feel you need more help than your carers are able to give, you may want to think about moving to an extra care housing scheme or care home.

However, you may find that other support – such as home care or housing adaptations – will meet your needs.

Choose one of the pages in the menu to find out further information.