More About The Provider
Description of Service
My Ageing Parent provides free easily accessible information, advice and sign-posting to help those who are caring for or supporting elderly family and friends by providing a range of useful information.
The website is aimed at anyone who is caring for/or supporting older family and friends.
The My Ageing Parent site provides information for anyone caring for elderly relatives or friends.
• Keeping active and healthy - advice on food, nutrition and exercise
• Keeping busy - advice on activities, hobbies and accessing technology
• Options for care - accommodation, care at home
• Information on financial matters - care budgets and funding from local authorities, assessments, pensions, allowances
• Information on accessing legal advice - living wills, wills, trusts, power of attorney, probate
• Information on age related medical issues
• Information on how to cope with difficulties - bereavement, funerals etc
• Forum - a place to share your information and knowledge and tap into the information and experience of others
• Directory - list of helpful services and sites
• Shop - online information about aids and adaptations
My Ageing Parent works with health professionals, lawyers, accountants and charities to provide useful and accurate information.