More About The Provider
Description of Service
United Response is a national charity with 42 years experience of providing support to adults and young people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and physical disabilities. Our mission is to enable people with support, to take control of their lives. Our vision is a society where disable people are equal participants and have access to the same rights and opportunities as everyone else. Our primary areas of business activity are:
- 24 hour support to people with complex needs, physical and/or mental health needs, dual diagnosis, autistic spectrum disorders, sensory impairments or behaviours which challenge
- day opportunities
- supported living services
- small group homes registered with CQC
- supported employment services
- emergency support
- short-term breaks and long term support from adult placement carers
- medium-term support to assist people to recover after a crisis
- housing related support
- mental health/GP referral services
- UR in business, which is an associated company and employs people with learning disabilities
- supporting people with direct payments and individual budgets and individual service funds
Care Quality Commission
Types of Service Provided
Client Groups Served
Age Ranges Served
Is there a cost for this service?
We do not receive any subsidies for our support we do have to change for the support we offer. Prices start from Ј12.50 (low level needs) to Ј13.69 (high level needs) as dependent upon people's needs and the level of specialist staff we need to employ to effectively support the right support team for any support we offer. There may be additional charges applicable for example for travel but we would work to establish the most financially efficient package for each individual we support.
We can offer flexible support 24 hours a day 7 days a week as dependent upon need and do not have set opening time for support as packages are developed around individuals' needs.
Physical Environment Accessibility
Is there accessible parking on site?
Do you have accessible/disabled toilets?