More About The Provider
Description of Service
Stichell House has 35 rooms all of which have en suite toilet facilities. all the rooms have excellent views are exceed the government minimum requirements for floor space. There are 3 tea bars throughout the building where residents may make drinks and light snacks.
We have all the special facilities needed for a modern care home and fully trained and qualified staff. Everyone who lives here is part of our community and the staff are dedicated to the promotion of the Independence and wellbeing of each resident. We provide:
• 24 hour care by experienced and qualified staff
• All rooms at least 15 square metres plus en suite toilet facilities
• Nurse call in all rooms
• Specially equipped bathroom and shower rooms
• TV/Sky/DAB and internet access
• Social activities
• Hairdressing, chiropody and barber facilities available
• Keyworker system
• Meals prepared in kitchen. Kitchen staff will personally discuss menus and dietary requirements with residents
• Views of extensive gardens and surrounding countryside
• Access to the Hospital Chapel and services of the Chaplain
• Fees are currently £480.51 for social services residents and £493.00 for private residents per week
• Excellent support from all external agencies
• Awarded a commendation for the Gold Standards Framework for end of life care.
• Excellent CQC report/rating
• Excellent HBC/Quality Standards Framework grade 1 status
• Excellent Healthwatch rating/reports
Care Quality Commission
Types of Service Provided
Client Groups Served
Age Ranges Served
Is there a cost for this service?
£507.00 social services residents, per week
£507.00 private residents, per week
7 days per week, 24 hour provision. No appointments required for visiting
Physical Environment Accessibility
Are your premises accessible?
Further details about your premises' accessibility
• Ramp leading to the home and sloped pathways for easy wheelchair access
• Handrails throughout the home
• Hearing induction loop system installed
• Disabled toilet facilities available
Is there accessible parking on site?
Do you have accessible/disabled toilets?
Could you provide a BSL interpreter?
You you cater for religious/cultural needs?
Please give further details
• A service of Holy Communion every Tuesday at 11:00am and other faiths catered for if needed.
• Kitchen staff can cater for different cultural cuisine as requested. Vegetarian menu always available.