More About The Provider
Description of Service
The Compassionate Friends is a national organisation of bereaved parents offering support, understanding and friendship to others after the loss of a child, of any age, from any cause.
Our national helpline is staffed by volunteers who are bereaved parents themselves and offers support and information 365 days a year.
We also offer:
- a comprehensive website and moderated online community forum
- local support groups and one to one support
- weekend gatherings and retreats
- group support via social media in private, well moderated Facebook groups
- information leaflets, bereavement support publications and a unique postal library on all aspects of bereavement
- some specialist support for adult bereaved siblings is also available
Please contact us to find out more.
Types of Service Provided
Client Groups Served
Is there a cost for this service?
Our helpline is available from 10.00am - 4.00pm and from 7.00pm - 10.00pm.