Neurodevelopmental child and family support service
This is a two year pilot support service for young people aged 0 -18 years and families of those affected by neurodevelopmental disorders. Our aim is to provide support and services for children, young people and their families who display traits associated with neurodevelopmental disorders; autism spectrum disorder (ASD), sensory processing difficulties, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
We can offer:
- weekly family drop in sessions
- bookable 1:1 family support sessions
- awareness raising sessions around ASD/ADHD/SPD for families
- Learning Workshops for parents and Carers (dependant on need) around topics such as emotional regulation, visuals, understanding behaviour and puberty.
- training sessions for schools and professionals
- school based group support sessions for those aged 5-18 years focusing on topics such as understanding their difficulties, coping strategies, building communication, emotional regulation.
- school based support group for siblings aged 5-18 years of those affected by neurodevelopmental conditions
Physical Environment Accessibility
Are your premises accessible?
Could you provide a BSL interpreter?
You you cater for religious/cultural needs?
Please give further details
We will always try to accommodate family's needs where possible.