More About The Provider
Description of Service
Our home companionship service enables people with or without dementia to remain in their familiar home surroundings.
We tailor our service around the needs of carers and clients, allowing them to share their experiences, personal stories and assist them in their daily lives.
Promoting independence, our practical support includes:
• Help with light household tasks
• Using our specially designed tablet for activities such as listening to music and playing games
• Video calling family members to connect, stay in touch and feel less lonely
• Shopping trips
• Helping with reading, writing and household administration
• Maintaining social contact by assisting with attendance at groups and clubs
• Planning and keeping appointments
• Talking therapies and conversation
Our service is flexible around your needs. We suggest a minimum of two hours per visit.
Care Quality Commission
Types of Service Provided
Client Groups Served
Age Ranges Served
Is there a cost for this service?
At home companionship service
08:00 - 20:00