Hartlepool Working Solutions
We can offer you access to a team of friendly and respectful advisors providing professional, free, impartial and confidential careers, information, advice and guidance. Our service is available to all unemployed Hartlepool residents who are aged 16 years and over.
We will work with you to produce an individual action plan detailing the support you will receive which could include:-
· Job search and Job Club
· Access to employment opportunities displayed and updated weekly
· Information on training opportunities
· 1:1 support with interview techniques
· Information on volunteering
· Help with CV’s and application forms
· Information on self-employment
Hartlepool Borough Council
Client Groups Served
- Adult Working Age
- Older Person
- Parent / Carer
Physical Environment Accessibility
Are your premises accessible?
Is there accessible parking on site?
Do you have accessible/disabled toilets?