Images, Files and Documents
More About The Provider
Description of Service
What is Advocacy
Advocacy is about helping people to speak up for themselves and understand what their rights and entitlements are -
• an advocate can help you to put your views across
• give you information on the options available to you
We are independent of social services and health services.
We are here to listen to your concerns.
We can support people who live in Hartlepool and who:
• Need support to use social services
• Need support to use a health service, such as a hospital or have a doctor
• Navigate through health or social care services that may affect them
• Is a carer and needs support to use services.
All referrals for Advocacy should be sent to the Hub who will then allocate to the most appropriate advocacy provider.
The new arrangements apply to Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA), Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA) ,General Advocacy Services and Care Act referrals..
What are you currently offering in response to Covid-19?
The Advocacy Hub continues to deliver a service, although not from our office.
What could you offer to help support the residents of Hartlepool?
We will allocate advocates from the the provider framework who meet the eligibility criteria for the service.