More About The Provider
Description of Service
1 in 4 of us will experience problems with our psychological (mental) wellbeing at some point in our lives. Problems like mild depression, anxiety, stress, panicking, nervousness, isolation and loss of sleep make I hard for us to cope with our daily life. We have a team of qualified, experienced professionals and counsellors specially chosen to work alongside your local GP.
IAPT offers patients treatment combined where appropriate with medication, which traditionally has been the only treatment available. It can help patients suffering from:
• Low mood and/or depression
• Loss of interest and pleasure
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Poor concentration
• Sleep problems
• Feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness and guilt
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Alliance Psychological Services Ltd - 01642 352747
• Hartlepool and East Durham Mind - 01429 269303
• Insight - 0300 555 0555
• Starfish Health and Wellbeing - 01642 345212
• Middlesbrough and Stockton MIND - 01642 218361
• Wecantalk.org - 0345 045 0620
Types of Service Provided
Client Groups Served
Age Ranges Served
Is a referral required to access your service?
Please give further details
Just speak to your GP and they will put you in touch with one of your local IAPT providers or you can contact them direct. They will work with you to explore the problems you are facing and identify how best to deal with them.