More About The Provider
Description of Service
Blossom Home Care provides care to the elderly, and other adults, with home care requirements. As a true alternative to residential care our carers take time with clients, to chat and do the things that really matter to them and us. Plus,
• Our Qualified Nurses oversee client care and well- being so that relatives can discuss concerns or, a nurse can visit (at no additional cost) on request
• Our online feedback system enables authorised relatives to log on from anywhere to read the notes uploaded after each visit
• Our 24-hour, 7 day a week call out service means we’re always there when you need us
• We will NOT compromise care for cost. We give the very best care from experienced care workers who are rewarded well for delivering above and beyond
• We have Key Carers for each client. A small team is dedicated to each client, enabling trust and knowledge to develop
With care packages as individual as the people we work with, if you are interested in the short or long-term options available please contact us.
When it comes to care at home we have a ‘can do’ attitude and rarely say ‘no’
Find out more at www.blossomhomecare.co.uk
Care Quality Commission
Types of Service Provided
Client Groups Served
Age Ranges Served
Is there a cost for this service?
Open 24 hours a day
Physical Environment Accessibility
Are your premises accessible?
Further details about your premises' accessibility
Lifts, ramps, disabled toilets
Is there accessible parking on site?
Yes disabled bays
Do you have accessible/disabled toilets?