A health walk is a free and local short walk, helping you get active at a pace that's right for you.
It is a great way to start physical activity and explore your local area whilst meeting like minded people.
All health walks are led by qualified volunteer walk leaders who will make you feel welcome regardless of your walking ability.
Prior to taking part in any of our walks there are few things you need to consider:
- Dogs are not allowed on these walks unless the Dog is a Guide Dog for a visually impaired person.
- please refrain from smoking whilst on the walk
- all walkers will be required to complete an Outdoor Health Questionnaire
- all details are subject to change - Please check before attending in severe weather
- for further information about any of the walks, and a copy of the questionnaire, please contact the Sports and Physical Activity Team on (01429) 284047
What do you need?
Nothing! Just a pair of suitable, comfortable shoes and sensible clothing, appropriate for the weather.