published on 31 May 2016
The May 2016 e-bulletin contains the following:
- A summary of the work of the Board - includes all new local policies and procedures
- National News - a summary of national issues
- Local News - Includes updates on training and development opportunities
- Prevention Information Sheets - Physical and Psychological Abuse
- Your Comments - Give us your feedback and contribute to the Teeswide Safeguarding Adults Community.
Click here to view the Teeswide Safeguarding Adults Board May 2016 E-Bulletin.
'Ensuring our safeguarding arrangements act to help and protect adults'