Skip to main content

Safeguarding & You

Lady with head between bars

Safeguarding is for everyone and is everyone’s responsibility and everyone needs to play their part to effectively create safer cultures.
Do you know how to report a safeguarding concern?

Call Cleveland Police on 101 or 999 in an emergency only.

If you suspect a friend, family member, neighbour is being neglected or abused or you need help yourself contact your local Adult Social Care Team:


01429 523 390


01642 065 070
Email Middlesbrough Adult Access Team

Redcar & Cleveland

01642 065 070


01642 527 764

Stockton-on-Tees Evenings and Weekends

01642 524 552

Recent Articles