British Red Cross First Aid Sessions
British Red Cross is offering fully-funded everyday first aid sessions within the Middlesbrough, Stockton, Hartlepool and Redcar and Cleveland areas.
Our sessions have had all of the technical/clinical language removed to ensure that it is easy to learn and therefore easy to remember in an emergency situation. Each session is designed to meet learners' needs and is tailored to the environment the learner will be in.
What can you expect from our first aid session?
- Effective, easy to learn first aid education in a relaxed and informal style.
- Provide relevant first aid skills tailored to the needs of the group.
- Break down the barriers to helping others.
- Build the confidence and willingness to help in a first aid emergency.
- Typically last 2 hours, but flexible depending on number of skills taught.
- Suitable for groups of up to 15 people.
- Participants will receive a pack that covers the skills learned and will be awarded a certificate of learning upon completion.
- Delivered by experience Red Cross trained educators.
- Delivered at your venue.
- Fully funded - there is no cost to you.
For more information or to book a session for your group, please contact Jo Pollard on 07889647358 or email JPollard@redcross.org.uk